SYCON - Hardness monitoring
The analysers of the SYCON series with blue operating foil are suitable for measuring residual / total hardness and carbonate hardness.
Compared to the determination of measured values with electrodes or swelling resin sensors, the devices of the SYCON series use laboratory-calibrated indicators and are therefore free from drift, saturation and ageing effects.
Typically, the devices are used in the following applications:
- Regeneration triggering of ion exchangers
- Monitoring of reverse osmosis systems
- Monitoring of boiler feed water, boiler water and condensate recirculation
- Determination of the actual value in water separation plants
The special features of the SYCON series include:
- Low maintenance due to peristaltic pump technology and flushing of the measuring cell with line pressure
- Self-calibrating against extraneous light, contamination and turbidity of the water sample
- Reliable due to self-diagnosis and plausibility monitoring of sensor data during analysis
- Diagnostic programme for all assemblies
- Maintenance-free full-colour sensor
- Tool-free maintenance of the measuring chamber
- The reagents can be used with both limit value and titration instruments.
- Long shelf life of 24 months of our H25 and C25 series reagents
- Compatibility of almost all accessories and spare parts between the SYCON models
We offer the analysers in different configuration levels, for different supply voltages with matching accessories. So you have the right online analyser for every application.